Friday 4 November 2011

IntPiPoMo: The Challenge


The snowy mountains in the north of Howling Fjord.

This IntPiPoMo business took on an interesting twist today after this comment on Twitter:



If a picture is worth one thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo word target is fifty thousand, should the IntPiPoMo target be... fifty pictures?

That's right, fifty pictures in thirty days. It's on.

Please, join me! It doesn't matter what the pictures are of. All that matters is that you take a look at the world around you and share what you see, whichever world you are in.


Joining in so far:



Here, take a button to put on your site, keep score of your total, and let me know that you're taking part and I'll put a list up! I've edited the original post to explain the new challenge.

I'll also happily take guest images to post if you don't want to join in the whole IntPiPoMo deal, so please email me!
blog comments powered by Disqus